Monday, August 7, 2017

Our Pirate Themed Pizza Party



Ahoy!

Here are some fun things we did at our Pirate Themed Pizza Party!

Treasure Chest Party Favors 


We used Strawberry Plastic Containers and spray painted them for the chests. I grabbed these Pirate Party favors from Party City to fill the chests.

Beau loved helping me with this.


Boats for Each Kid for watching the movie Hook


I just used plastic bins I had around the house, duct taped a cardboard mast on there, and attached a black piece of construction paper with each child's name on theirs.

Pirate Cut Out Photo Prop



Since I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save so much, I don't just stop with the products I buy, I use their cardboard boxes too! Look at this fun pirate cut out I made. So fun for photos!

Mantle Display


I gathered anything remotely close to pirate stuff I had around my house (and in my Halloween stuff) and added them to my mantle!

Pirate Reading Tent



This is a $12 tent we take with us to the beach so Harper has a clean place to crawl and stay out of the sun. Who knew it would double as a totally awesome pirate reading nook?

Message in a Bottle


I found these plastic dolphin and fish bottles at Hobby Lobby. We filled them with sand and shells and then wrote a cute message on a square piece of paper, rolled it up and put it in the bottle.





Cardboard Swords



Alisha cut out swords from cardboard boxes! We used black duct tape for the bottom and pirate stickers and foam letters to decorate the top.



Walk the Plank


How fun is this!?!? Alisha's husband grabbed these wooden spools and board and made us a plank! We put a plastic pool under it with a little water. This was definitely the hit of the party.







Pirate Themed Food!

Pizza Treasure Maps and Boats




Pretzel Driftwood



Fruit Swords


X Marks the Spot Chocolate Chip Cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment